First of all, download and extract the ROM from your computer. The motive to create this q and a section is to help our thousands of users who trust us. And have thousands of queries but not solved anywhere. Answer – Yes, With the help of the official application. Answer – Yes, but you’ll not able to update your android ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB . Answer – Yes, You can easily root your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB with ADB.
This method is for the users who rooted their Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 with the help of SuperSU zip file. So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android phone is to get the warranty back. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty.
- The phone should instantly boot into the rooted OS.
- Also if you feel your ZenFone Max Pro ZB602KL lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation.
- Download and update firmware Coolpad firmware produces very popular mobile phones and tablets that are extremely popular in many countries around the …
- We don’t want you to lose any data, or anything could go wrong unexpectedly.
- There is no bloatware or any extra software but a clean UI, which is quite fast and reliable.
(10 minutes) Upgrading uses more RAM on the device. So let’s explore a huge list for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Custom ROM. Asus Flash Tool is a small utility tool specially made for flashing and updating firmware on Asus phones. It supports all the Asus phones including Asus X00TD, Asus Z010D, Asus Zenfone 6, Asus Zenfone 5, Asus Zenfone 4, Asus Zenfone 3, Asus Zenfone 2, and other phones. It allows users to update their phones without losing data. You can also use the Asus flash tool to download the stock firmware fix your bricked Asus phone.
- Use GCam Go if you can’t root/use the versions linked on the threads below.
- This process erases all data like photos, contacts, and apps, etc on your Android phone.
- If you flash other Custom ROM, check what is working and what is not working.
- The Zenfone Max Pro M1 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset, the same that you would have seen on the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- They don’t know how to remove Pattern Lock from their Devices.
If you want to root Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 custom ROM. Then you Must download the latest Magisk zip file from the below link. Before doing anything we need to fulfill some requirements to flash custom rom on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 mobile. After that, we will move to our list of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Custom ROM.